The contents of the All Saints Fraternity Collection are extremely rich and important for Korčula’s history, as it is the oldest of the three fraternities in the city. It was founded in 1301 by the first Bishop of Korcula, Dominican Ivan Krušić, just one year after the diocese of Korcula was formed. Through the centuries of existence, valuable inventory has been collected that adorned the All Saints Church and the Brotherhood Hall, located in the palace next to the church.
The most famous items in the collection are the icons of an Italo-Cretan school shipped to Korcula by a Venetian galley that saved the Christian heritage of the island of Crete during the Kandian wars and conflicts between Venice and the Ottoman Empire, which lasted from 1645 to 1669. The icons were created in the period from the 14th to the middle of the 17th century, and besides eleven icons, three crucifixes were also delivered, the most preserved of which is representative, exhibited at the All Saints Church near the main altar. Alongside the collection of icons in the fraternity hall are numerous hand-painted torques, a handwritten matricula from the early 20th century, a songbook from the 18th century with Croatian-language fraternity tunes dating back to the 14th century, and an Bosolo ballot box for anonymously voting by inserting a ball into one of two sections, white for and red against.
The front wall of the fraternity hall is decorated with a custom-made painting depicting the Last Supper of the 17th Century, and beneath the painting is a glass case with exposed silverware from the 17th and 18th centuries – candlesticks, liturgical vessels and powerhouses. Among the silver objects there is also one of the most valuable objects – the processional crucifixion, the work of the goldsmith of Dubrovnik Ivan Progonović, who worked in Korčula from 1471, with an interesting filigree representation of the brothers in adoration on the lower arm of the cross.